Saturday, February 15, 2014

Doughnuts!

I have given up buying any of the shop rubbish ready made food in the UK ,But occasionally I get tempted......Yesterday I bought some Asda doughnuts......UUUUGGGGGHHHH! , nasty! , full of grease, a thumb hole in one, all squashed, no sugar on them, slimy, cold......just nasty!

Kaufland......If I get tempted they do a great doughnut, so do Lidl.......and they cost less , really nice doughnuts

I realy like with .....and Yambol Lidl do a better one than the StaraZagora one.....

Yes....one time I drove from by StaraZagora to Yambol for search for doughnuts....before I found Kaufland ones....Kazanlak Kaufland do a really nice doughnut.....

Why cant I buy a doughnut in the UK, the UK ones are disgusting

I usually make them , using a recipe I found on the net , just flour , sugar, milk and baking powder....I add cinnamon, I add jam as well , they only take a few minutes to make

Why can I make them in 5 minutes yet nobody in the UK food industry....so called professional food suppliers.... they cant make them????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I am always interested in feedback etc

About Me

My photo
I moved here to Bulgaria around 2012 after getting pd off with the UK! , Bulgaria is much quieter, looks better, less people, houses are better and affordable

Translate